Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Party Inspiration: My Cousin's Debut, 50's theme

I know this is supposed to be a blog about pregnancies and babies, but since I have this party inspiration segment, I just really have to show you this one party I attended. Last Sunday was such a blast...from the past! It was my cousin's 18th birthday, and boy, does her family know how to PAR-TEY! No holds bard on this one. This was so much fun. Her 22 page, magazine-type invitation alone is much inspired (Photographer: Rolando Pascua):


Check out the decked entrance at NBC tent:

(Yes, I was able to find a suitable dress for the occasion though 7 months pregnant, thanks to Gingersnaps)

 And of course, inside the tent itself:


Awesome details...Table Number:

The emcees:




A 50's Cadillac on display :

A Jukebox for a cake...and a very stunning celebrant in a beautiful Ezra Santos gown:

Some very entertaining program numbers by Zian & her entire family (They're the cutest, biggest bunch ever):







Of course I had to grab a party souvenir on the way home. Guests got to choose from a variety of designer perfume scents: 


Thank you Zian, for a rockin' good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment