Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Change a Diaper (A Video Tutorial)

So I've got newborn disposable diapers, a diaper rash cream, a diaper bag, a diaper changing mat etc. I've watched my  mother change my youngest sister's diaper way back when I was around 10 years old, but as for hands-on experience...well..to be honest, I've only attempted changing a disposable diaper once...and it was quite messy.

Today, I decided to educate myself on changing disposable diapers. I browsed through a lot of videos but this simple demo by Shari Criso, a nurse, midwide and baby expert seems to be the most thorough one I watched. Here's the link on How to Change a Diaper

Next on my learning list ---changing cloth diapers. (The messier stuff!)


No comments:

Post a Comment