Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

To see, or not to see…Baby in 3D/4D!

I got a flyer from Face 2 Face, the Baby Ultrasound Company in SM North recently. (Excuse the wrinkles, I stash things in my bag unmethodically. A bad habit, I know.)




Having a 3D/4D sonogram seems enticing and exciting. One of my bump buddies said she’s definitely going for it since she wants to see how big her baby’s nose is, haha. I’m sure it’s going to be a joyful experience for her and her husband. And I’m pretty sure too, that most Filipinas who go through it have had the same sentiments. It’s the thrill of seeing the baby moving, and of course, who he/she looks like! Benedict and I are still up in the air on this one, though. Aside from it being an unnecessary expense, we’re not sure we want to let go of that element of surprise. We’re already set to know the baby’s gender (yippee!) so that surprise is practically in the bag. So, to see or not to see? That is the question. Ano kaya?

Meanwhile, my online research shows three companies that provide such technology in the country:

Face 2 Face, The Baby Ultrasound Company 

In My Womb

MD Care OB-Gyn Ultrasound Clinic 

No comments:

Post a Comment